- MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
Ryerson Graduate Scholarship
- BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURAL SCIENCE Ryerson University, Toronto, ON
2014 Dean’s List
- MIZA ARCHITECTS, Vancouver, BC
Project types: residential and renovation
1. Exploration of various building elements for a 25,000f2 (2,322m2) residence in Whistler, BC.
2. Design and coordination for the smart-retrofit of a loft for an electrical engineer. In charge of coordination with various parties in the design-build process.
- RYERSON UNIVERSITY, Toronto, ON
Graduate Assistant - ASC 102 - The Built World
-Provide critical feedback for written/graphic research project, carefully identifying strengths and weaknesses in the content and evaluating based on students’ depth of research and formulation of their own analysis, as well as structure and references
-One-on-one and group consultations with students prior to and after the major assignment. After meetings, many students left with a better understanding of why they received the grade, and how to improve in the future
-Review and provide feedback on group presentations and personal journals documenting the design process.
- GAIR WILLIAMSON ARCHITECTS, Vancouver, BC
Project types: mid-rise residential and office, industrial, residential, commercial, restaurant renovation
-Involved from conception, design development to construction document stage. In charge of creating design proposal documents, including efficiency calculations, technical DD drawings and perspective renderings.
EASTERN PINE, Race to Zero Competition, Department of Energy
-In an inter-disciplinary collaboration of students from architecture and building science. My area of focus included space planning, facade design, and landscape. Our project was awarded first place in the multi-family housing category.
ANDOKOPE SCHOOL PROJECT, ARUP-Ryerson Collaboration
-Collaborated with student group and ARUP engineering for a design/build project in Andokope, Ghana. My area of focus included space planning, latrine design for ventillation, and classroom arrangement.
AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Rhino, V-Ray, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Grasshopper, laser cutting, 3D printing, physical modelling
- 2017 Winner of Small Multi-Family Housing Category, Race to Zero Student Design Competition
- '15-'16 Graduate Scholarship, Ryerson University
- 2014 Small Cabin Winner, HouseIt
- 2014 Dean’s List Recognition, Ryerson University
- 2013 Toronto Society of Architects Award, Toronto Society of Architects / Ryerson University
- 2013 Frank Leva Scholarship, Ryerson University
- 2013 TD Bank Competition Winner, TD Bank Group / Ryerson University